iron-on image transfer paper

iron-on image transfer paper

Post by Jan Wolitz » Sat, 27 Jun 1992 23:15:10

I once saw, in a T-shirt store, a special kind of paper
which, using heat and pressure, could pick up an image from
a newspaper or magazine picture, photocopy, etc., and
transfer it to a T-shirt or other fabric.

Anyone know where I could get some of this stuff?  My local
crafts store never heard of it.

Please respond to me directly, as I'm not a regular reader
of this newsgroup.  Thanks.

Jan Wolitzky, AT&T Bell Labs, Murray Hill, NJ; 908 582-2998

   (Affiliation given for identification purposes only)
           Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.