"liquid plastic" dipping material

"liquid plastic" dipping material

Post by EM » Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I don't know where it can be found, but I think it was also called "Fun


> > I come to the collected masses with a somewhat vague
> > question.  Many years
> > ago, I remember a craft product (maybe called, "Dip-it"?)
> > that was a
> > liquid.  You would make a frame out of wire, and dip it into
> > this magic
> > stuff.  The liquid would form a film around the frame, and
> > would then dry
> > into a solid membrane.  The major uses for it were flower
> > petals and
> > leaves, for artificial arrangements.

> > Does anyone:  1) remember this?  2) know where to get some
> > now?

> Kerry,

> In the "old days" (late 60's), I used to sell flowers that we
> made using that stuff on the streets of NYC. I haven't seen it
> in a long time, but sure would be interested in knowing if
> anyone know's where it might be found today.

> Peggy


"liquid plastic" dipping material

Post by Shescul » Fri, 05 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Just saw the film in a Nasco Art supplies catalag.  We ordered it about 2 yrs
ago and had just as much fun as the 60/70s days.