(Q) hobby japan subscription

(Q) hobby japan subscription

Post by Cinpr » Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:23:19



What is the best way to subscribe to hobby japan? i counldn't find a site fo
rthem and the form in the book itself is in all japanese so im stuck.

Cinny

 
 
 

(Q) hobby japan subscription

Post by Hiroaki Fukud » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:28:53


Quote:

> What is the best way to subscribe to hobby japan? i counldn't find a site fo
> rthem and the form in the book itself is in all japanese so im stuck.

> Cinny

From Japan...
http://www.hlj.com
http://www.rainbowten.co.jp/

If you are in the U.S.,
http://www.sasugabooks.com/

The followings are Japanese site, but if you call them, someone who can
understand will take your call.
http://www.kinokuniya.com/newyork/location.html
http://www.asahiyausa.com/address.html

I'm not sure how much it would cost for subscription from HLJ or Rainbow
Ten, but Sasuga has it for 229.95 /1yr, while Kinokuniya has it for
179.40.  Both include the domestic shipping in the U.S.  The rate of
Asahiya should be very close to the Kinokuniya one.

--
Hiroaki Fukuda
Sports and Race Car Modeling Page (has been moved to...)
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xr2h-fkd/scalemodels/index.html

 
 
 

(Q) hobby japan subscription

Post by Dan » Sun, 28 Oct 2001 23:17:08


www.fujisan.com has suscription for it as well........Although the site
is in both English and Japanese but doing search in English doesnt work
too well. I looked it up and got something like this.

http://www.fujisan.com/online/shopping~s160-4232937-6e~?navi=3234
Boby Japan EX<- Is it even the right magazine?! I'm not too sure about
this one but the price seems better if it is indeed Hobby Japan. Th
price isnt too bad at all. $10.89 per issue with $4.96 Shipping.

Anyway, they also have dengeki
http://www.fujisan.com/online/shopping~s160-4232937-6e~?navi=7778
$8.35 per issue with $4.96 Shipping.

Model Graphix/Model Graphics(the site has the item name like
that.....even though there's a pic there)
http://www.fujisan.com/online/shopping~s160-4232937-6e~?navi=2656
$8.47 per issue with $4.96 Shipping.

I personally haven't order from them though but they seems to be pretty
big.(base in Japan....I think.)
Hope that helps.

Quote:


> > What is the best way to subscribe to hobby japan? i counldn't find a site fo
> > rthem and the form in the book itself is in all japanese so im stuck.

> > Cinny

> From Japan...
> http://www.hlj.com
> http://www.rainbowten.co.jp/

> If you are in the U.S.,
> http://www.sasugabooks.com/

> The followings are Japanese site, but if you call them, someone who can
> understand will take your call.
> http://www.kinokuniya.com/newyork/location.html
> http://www.asahiyausa.com/address.html

> I'm not sure how much it would cost for subscription from HLJ or Rainbow
> Ten, but Sasuga has it for 229.95 /1yr, while Kinokuniya has it for
> 179.40.  Both include the domestic shipping in the U.S.  The rate of
> Asahiya should be very close to the Kinokuniya one.

> --
> Hiroaki Fukuda
> Sports and Race Car Modeling Page (has been moved to...)
> http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xr2h-fkd/scalemodels/index.html

 
 
 

(Q) hobby japan subscription

Post by Patrick Moor » Sun, 28 Oct 2001 23:35:05


Hey, thanks for those links Hiroaki... I've been wondering where to get
supscriptions to Japanese magazines for a while.... Maybe I'll subscribe to
DHM.... make a decent christmas present.... or Option.... lol

-Patrick

--
Raiding Party!

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

 
 
 

(Q) hobby japan subscription

Post by Cinpr » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:27:27


lol, what i was hopeing for was a better price than the local anime store
was gives as almost everything there is marked up 300% IE gumdan MGs for
$100 an not just special kits either all of them are like that. anyway the
14.99 for an issue isnt to bad and i can look at it and decide if there are
things of interest to me in there first. i want to thank eveyone for your
help.

Cinny


Quote:
> Hey, thanks for those links Hiroaki... I've been wondering where to get
> supscriptions to Japanese magazines for a while.... Maybe I'll subscribe
to
> DHM.... make a decent christmas present.... or Option.... lol

> -Patrick

> --
> Raiding Party!

> -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> -----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----