Are You Being Duped?

Are You Being Duped?

Post by Tracy Barb » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:12:02



Are You Being Duped?

If any of the good folks here are being "attacked" by our spammer, I
know you'll be delighted that I haven't anything to do with them.
Ruined your day with that answer, did I?  Ahhh, too bad.  Tough.  I
don't know the scum.  Maybe you do.

I have a feeling that you all think I'm in the middle of it, know
these people and encourage them - well, you are being duped again.

If you believe that I'm actually working in concert with them, you are
being duped.

If you follow what's going on here, you won't be duped.  You'd come to
realize that there's at least 1, maybe more of the "regulars" that
have been posting here under a monicker along the lines of Osama bin
Raghead.  The output is the same.

If you jump in and complain about it, how about doing something about
it instead of shooting your mouth off at us good folks.  Ahhhh, but
you're still being duped because you don't believe it.  You complain
about specific people and don't complain about others.  Hipocracy...

But that's not good enough.  There is a current undertone from several
of the good folks that seems like there's a *** here to
disturb, distort and provide misinformation.  You are being duped.

Stop being duped.  Report the spammer - the TRUE spammer - to their
ISP.  Follow the leads.  Too lazy?  Tough.  The spam continues.

Whether or not I'm gone, oh great duped ones, this troll will still be
here.  Nice try.  Tough.  Live with it.

But don't accuse me of your dupedness.  Just remember, when you're
pointing that one finger at me, the other 3 are pointing back at you.

'Nuff Said.

Tracy Barber

(Who, tomorrow, changes ALL e-mail addresses so the spammers will get
a taste of their own medicine.  Can you say BOUNCEY BOUNCEY?  I knew
you could.  I'd rather play with stamps instead of being duped.)

 
 
 

Are You Being Duped?

Post by Victor Mant » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 05:17:03



Quote:

> snip
> I have a feeling that you all think I'm in the middle of it, know
> these people and encourage them - well, you are being duped again.

> snip

> Stop being duped.  Report the spammer - the TRUE spammer - to their
> ISP.  Follow the leads.  Too lazy?  Tough.  The spam continues.

> snip

> Tracy Barber

> (Who, tomorrow, changes ALL e-mail addresses so the spammers will get
> a taste of their own medicine.  Can you say BOUNCEY BOUNCEY?  I knew
> you could.  I'd rather play with stamps instead of being duped.)

If somebody really thinks that Tracy has something in common with these
spammers then (s)he is deadly wrong.

Not everybody knows how to follow these foxes (not fennecs :), but those who
have the necessary knowledge are, of course, encouraged to report the
spammers.

At least Tracy has tried to do something, and IMO we should be grateful to
him for his efforts.

As to discuss with them, on this point some of us have different opinions,
like in any democracy :-)

Victor Manta

 
 
 

Are You Being Duped?

Post by David Frenc » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:07:14


Quote:
> > snip
> > I have a feeling that you all think I'm in the middle of it, know
> > these people and encourage them - well, you are being duped again.

> > snip

> > Stop being duped.  Report the spammer - the TRUE spammer - to their
> > ISP.  Follow the leads.  Too lazy?  Tough.  The spam continues.

> > snip

> > Tracy Barber

> > (Who, tomorrow, changes ALL e-mail addresses so the spammers will get
> > a taste of their own medicine.  Can you say BOUNCEY BOUNCEY?  I knew
> > you could.  I'd rather play with stamps instead of being duped.)

> If somebody really thinks that Tracy has something in common with these
> spammers then (s)he is deadly wrong.

> Not everybody knows how to follow these foxes (not fennecs :), but those who
> have the necessary knowledge are, of course, encouraged to report the
> spammers.

> At least Tracy has tried to do something, and IMO we should be grateful to
> him for his efforts.

> As to discuss with them, on this point some of us have different opinions,
> like in any democracy :-)

> Victor Manta

I think the time of intrigue has passed, and these postings are now more
of a nuisance than anything else!  To respond to any more is simply
going to clog up the NG with reams of nonsense.  No response is a good
response from now on!

I thanke theee kinde fellowes of SNA,

-David.

 
 
 

Are You Being Duped?

Post by Victor Mant » Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:24:10



Quote:

> I think the time of intrigue has passed, and these postings are now more
> of a nuisance than anything else!  To respond to any more is simply
> going to clog up the NG with reams of nonsense.  No response is a good
> response from now on!

> I thanke theee kinde fellowes of SNA,

> -David.

A position that I had from the very beginning, thanks for supporting it.

BTW, I just wonder which David has written this, answering to a remailer:
--------------------
I quite like the idea of floating in jelly,
it beats pink bubble-bath!

-David.


wrote <snip>
-----------------------
The subject line of the posting was: Re: These SNA Stamps are ruining your
Children and Elders alike.

The date: 11/16/02.

Regards,

Victor Manta