Antique Dressers 1880's

Antique Dressers 1880's

Post by Robert Bake » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00



This Decade or That has a wide selection of antiques, art and collectables.
Give us a call or visit 8 Main Street Markham, Ontario
(905) 471-2920 Ask for Diane or Wilma.
 
 
 

Antique Dressers 1880's

Post by Kris Bak » Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:00:00


Quote:

>This Decade or That has a wide selection of antiques, art and
>collectables. Give us a call or visit 8 Main Street Markham,
>Ontario (905) 471-2920 Ask for Diane or Wilma.

This is the THIRD time today (and fifth in two days that this
damned ad has shown up here.)


has been repeatedly directed to the appropriate newsgroups
and our FAQs.)

If anyone else would care to do so......please do it.

Kris

 
 
 

Antique Dressers 1880's

Post by Robert Bake » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00


This Decade or That has a wide selection of antiques, art and collectables.
Give us a call or visit 8 Main Street Markham, Ontario
(905) 471-2920 Ask for Diane or Wilma.
 
 
 

Antique Dressers 1880's

Post by Rich Maxso » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00


What is it about the RA FAQ you don't seem to understand?  "marketplace" =
sell, no marketplace = no sell.  Rather simple, don'cha think?

Having lived in Ontario for three years, I generally found most Canerdians
would go out of their way to be polite.

Can I hazard a guess at the large volume of sales generated by your poor
excuse at marketing?  Nada?  Am I close?

Get a clue!

--
Rich Maxson
Loonies & Toonies Antiques
Muncy, Pennsylvania & Dallas, Texas
---------------
Robert Baker wrote [yet again] ...

Quote:
>This Decade or That has a wide selection of antiques, art and collectables.
>Give us a call or visit Main Street, Ontario
>(5) 41-2920 Ask for Diane or Wilma.

 
 
 

Antique Dressers 1880's

Post by Margaret Whittleto » Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:00:00


Quote:

> What is it about the RA FAQ you don't seem to understand?  "marketplace" =
> sell, no marketplace = no sell.  Rather simple, don'cha think?

> Having lived in Ontario for three years, I generally found most Canerdians
> would go out of their way to be polite.
> Get a clue!
> Rich Maxson
> Loonies & Toonies Antiques
> Muncy, Pennsylvania & Dallas, Texas
> ---------------

Thanks Rich,

Most of us Canerdians object to the buy and sell (or should that be bs?)
postings as well.

Marg